The blonde harpy
|Parent(s):|| Camelia (mother)|
|Other Relative(s):|| Edward (husband)† |
Lauren Beckett (descendant)†
|Status:||Deceased (drained by Malik Vaccaria)|
|Portrayed by:|| Alice Evans(adult)|
Claire Holt (young)
Callie McCliny (child)
Life in England
- Bălan is a Romanian last name which means blonde, which is fitting considering all of her family were in fact blondes.
- The name "Herb girl" used to be one that she was teased relentlessly with, but by the time she went to England it was an affectionate nickname used by her friends.
- Tatiana never cut her hair short because when she was younger, her mother used to always love to do it up nice and play with it.
- She is the second and last of Malik's childhood friends to die, the first being Adrian.
- She is the only one to have been directly murdered by Malik himself.
- Tee was also the oldest of the group.
- One of the reasons that Malik did not recognize her is that, not only just because she looked a lot older or even because of her mostly losing her Romanian accent, but also because she made no attempt to identify herself (although it was clear, much to Malik's confusion, that she did recognize him from somewhere due to her horrified reaction at seeing him), and instead focused on putting down the "demon possessing her friend's corpse so that he could rest in peace."
- Despite her being a girl in a very sexist era, she grew up to become one of the most notorious and successful slayers of her time, and even in the 21st century she is still remembered as a significant figure in the guild's history.
- Her relatively long life-span in comparison to most slayers is at least one reason for her notoriety.